Read about the Trine University health and safety measures –


Quick Links:

Main Campus Map
Undergraduate Housing Survey
Student Account
International Student Guidebook
Trine University Student Handbook


Change of Address
International students must report a change of address within 10 days of moving within the United States. Please complete this form with your latest address if you live off-campus.

Proof of Residency
Please fill out this form to request for a proof of residency letter to show the Social Security Office and/or the BMV.

Main Campus Undergraduate Programs:

Conversation Partner Program:

The Office of International Services sponsors the Conversation Partner Program, which pairs non-English-speaking students and scholars with English-speaking students for one-on-one, informal conversation in English. The program promotes and encourages cultural awareness and understanding, helps international students understand and adapt to U.S. culture, and provides both participants the opportunity to see the world from another perspective and create a rewarding new friendship.  The Conversation Partner Program is considered a CHAT event. Please apply below:

CPP - International Student Applicant
CPP - US Student Applicant

Host Family Program:

The Office of International Services partners with American families willing to open their home and share their culture with international students coming to study in the U.S.  This is a great way to get acquainted with the beauty of small-town America, while also feeling like you have a home away from home.  Please apply below:

Host Family - International Student Application
Host Family - Family Application

International Orientation Leader Program:

Each semester, the Office of International Services searches for students who can put themselves in the shoes of international students and help them when they arrive at Trine University. International Orientation Leaders are volunteers who serve a variety of purposes during orientation.  Contact Mari McHenry for more information.  Interested in applying?  Please fill out the application out:

International Orientation Leader Application (for undergraduates only)

International Ambassador Program:

Every year the Office of International Services travels around the world to invite international students to become a part of the Trine community. In order to help prospective students learn more about Trine, we want to connect them to you!  If you are interested in sharing your experience and representing yourself as a Trine International Student Ambassador, please fill out the application below:

International Ambassador Application