A vibrant community that cares about you
At Trine University you’ll find activities and organizations that cultivate your interests in a community where you will be known and your dreams will be embraced by everyone around you. Our active campus community includes:
- Residence halls and apartment-style campus housing that feel more like a vacation resort than a dorm
- An award-winning dining commons along with other campus meal options
- A championship golf course that’s hosted PGA events and NCAA national championships
- More than 60 clubs and student organizations, including five sororities and eight fraternities
- Student activities and athletics offering weekly opportunities to come together with the Trine community
- Personalized support including health and wellness, accessibility and accommodations and campus safety
- T-shirts, campus gear, gifts and more at our Bookstore
Trine University offers the amenities and opportunities of a larger campus in an environment where you’re more than just a number. Come be a part of the Trine family.
Our goal is to help you reach your goal. It's that simple. And getting there requires more than just an education. It's the additional support we give our students that makes a Trine degree so valuable and fulfilling. At Trine, we give you what you need to get you where you want to go.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Services at 260.665.4168.