College of Health Professions
Prepare yourself for a career in the fastest growing sector of the workforce. Employment of healthcare occupations is projected to grow 14% from 2018 to 2028 and add 1.9 million new jobs. Healthcare occupations are projected to add more jobs than any of the other occupational groups.**
The College of Health Professions, located in the growing Trine University Fort Wayne education center on the Parkview Hospital Randallia campus in Fort Wayne, Indiana, offers degrees essential to the future of healthcare. As a student in this college, you will experience state-of-the art laboratories, top-of-the-line classroom technology and expert faculty dedicated to your success. Trine University has partnerships and clinical agreements with established health systems in northeastern Indiana including Parkview Health System and Lutheran Health Network, which allows for real-world clinical education experiences.
The diverse programs within the College of Health Professions allow students to experience collaboration with those in different medical fields. Graduate programs in the College of Health Professions offer direct entry options for students in Trine's Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences on the Angola campus.
Your experience will feature all the hallmarks of a Trine University education, including:
- Outstanding job placement, including a 99.4% job and graduate school placement rate for the Class of 2019**
- Small class sizes, providing personal attention from caring, expert faculty
- Classes that integrate practical experiences early in your curriculum to prepare you for your career
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Certificates
- RN to BSN
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Healthcare Occupations
**Based on 2019 Trine University Graduation Class Knowledge Rate of 90.0%, 343 of 381 responding. Compared to 2018 Graduation Class National Knowledge Rate of 64.8% from 529,299 total recorded.